We have listed a number of tips for you to buy online more securely.
- Be allert on net shops, check the name on Google
- Do not just rely on the quality mark, but check on the website of the quality mark itself if the web store is known there
- Also make sure that the (security) lock in the address bar is not missing. The lock is missing in a copied fake page. All data on a website with a lock is encrypted and therefore better protected.
- Check the Consumer Shop Fake Shops Alert. There you can see which fake shops are active.
- If the price of a product at a webshop is much lower than elsewhere in the market, then suspicion is required.
- Check the name of a company on the website of the Chamber of Commerce and if the registration number on the website corresponds to the number at the Chamber of Commerce itself.